Social Media Manager
Designation: Social Media Manager
October 25, 2019
CRG is an attractive, socially responsible, and transparent bookmaking and gaming system for Rwandans comparable to off-shore web-based gambling sites which are not beneficial to the local community.
CRG’s vision is to provide a state-of-the-art sports betting and casino gaming experience to players in the Rwandan market.
This vision drives CRG to create unique and engaging but socially responsible sports betting and gaming experiences its customers.
CRG offers a seamless omnichannel experience to players via online and land-based options supporting standard devices like laptops, mobile, etc. As an exclusive provider, CRG solution supports all the major sports from around the world. In addition, players will also be provided casino games including poker, blackjack, bingo, roulette, etc.
You can find additional information regarding Cheza Rwanda Games on https://www.playgorillagames.com
To manage our rapid growth, we are currently looking for highly qualified, competent and experienced candidates to fill the following positions:
POSITION : Social Media Manager
Overview of the Role
Reporting directly to the Chief Technical officer, you will be leading a team responsible for the scheduling and execution of the daily sports betting experience across Gorilla Games. Our commitment is to drive audience engagement by ensuring communications are relevant to each individual customer.
Your challenge will be to take our trading product – markets and odds – and directly sell them to our active audience by directing and using a variety of segmentation tools and messaging mechanisms bringing alive the ‘fun’ of the Gorilla Games brand. You’ll be driving customer engagement through the display and delivery of our betting opportunities to the audience at the times they are most likely to want to take advantage of them– as the action unfolds, in real-time!
With a passion for sports betting, your role will be to ensure that our headline proposition and customer experience is relevant, accessible, engaging and industry-leading at all times. Having the ability to respond to changes in real-time and adapt your plans as appropriate will be a key part of the role.
Your shift pattern will ensure that you retain responsibility for the planning of the betting narrative that will support tomorrow’s busiest betting windows, identifying key ‘trigger points’ that are likely to drive grandstand action. On the day itself, you’ll be responsible for managing the team set to deliver that customer experience in real-time, pre, during and between the key events of the day.
- You will assist with the creation and ownership of daily dynamic sports CRM schedules for execution and influence optimal delivery of campaigns sent via available channels in relation to the calendar of sporting events, betting opportunities & promotions.
- Your schedule will include the pre-planning of likely messaging opportunities during the daily sports schedule including the identification of those markets and selections likely to draw high volumes of pre-match betting volumes within daily sportsbook events.
- Focusing on in-play sporting events, you will be skilled in identifying the most popular and engaging betting opportunities and ensuring they are positioned prominently within campaign messaging. You will be an expert in dynamically deciding on audience segmentation facilitated by internal tools and delivering engaging, relevant messages to our customers.
- An expert in our business mix, you will understand the business levels associated with products within our Sportsbook offering and understand at what times of the day these business levels become most prominent. It is at these times, your schedules will facilitate messaging to customers across various sports.
- Combining the use of a real-time campaign performance dashboard you will be assessing the real-time performance of your crew’s individual campaigns. This will include the monitoring and reporting of impressions, click-through rates, and conversion statistics associated with real-time messaging across all available channels.
- This will help you be responsible for tracking real-time business volumes (actives, turnover, spend per head) vs Plan and driving additional Grandstand activity to meet those targets.
- Support televised advertising efforts with the provision of dynamic and real-time customer messaging around strategical spots. This will involve liaising with the Content & Marketing teams to receive and relay the most relevant and attractive product offerings.
- You will be responsible for the dynamic fulfillment of nominated free bets awarded to customers deriving from different areas of our promotions schedule. You will ensure fulfillment is timely, use established QA processes to ensure accuracy and facilitate the subsequent communication of all bonuses to applicable customers across various channels.
- Responsibility for the communication of bonus fulfillment to internal business stakeholders & functions communicating an accurate representation of bonus costs and qualifying customers to ensure best CS practices.
- Supervise the best practices in grammar, messaging and writing style via an internal monitoring service that meticulously manages the accuracy of all campaign messaging from a customer perspective. Utilize the sports schedule and analytical insight to anticipate customer behavior and journeys, then focus quality assurance efforts around these areas to ensure the user has the best possible experience.
- Possessing creative skills, you will be responsible for requesting and choosing images for use in push notifications relating to sports events ensuring images are fully compliant with all regulations and legislation.
- Assigned ownership of key sportsbook products/events and in turn delegating these areas to your crew, you will be conducting periodic competitive audits including a compilation of an extensive gap and competitor analysis, utilizing the output to drive improvements and development on the real-time CRM front.
- Nurture good communication and relations with IT service to ensure that they understand the escalation points for all real-time CRM relevant issues, both internally and externally, and the commercial impact these have on the business at large. Includes escalation to internal team stakeholders to ensure maximum visibility.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
Qualification / Requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
- An interest in sports marketing and extensive subject matter expertise in sportsbook products is essential
- Good at Using Socio Media
- Experience in the use of marketing solutions would be preferable but more important is a marketing & publishing mindset with a customer-oriented attitude
- Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language.
- A collaborative team player with the ability to lead and inspire a team of CRM personnel to achieve the company’s stated goals.
- Experience in using complicated IT systems.
- Possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving capability
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Possessing excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Working in a fast-paced environment, making decisions quickly and according to agreed guidelines
- The ability to work under pressure is key – both individually and as a leader of a team
- Ability to learn quickly, take on new instructions and guidelines and apply those to your daily work will be essential
- Your role will demand flexibility in your approach to working hours with extended evening and weekend work required
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or relationship Manager
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field