Six Young Rwandan cyclists currently undergoing intensive training in Beligium have successfully completed riding through the 102.4km famous hilly race that takes place in Wallonie.
This race is reserved only for Belgians and also those invited, but the Rwandan junior riders were granted an exception with the help of Belgian cycling.
According to organisers, two of the Rwandan riders managed to stay in the head bunch for the whole race, and finished the race among the 40 .
- Yves NKURUNZIZA came on the 26th place with 0’52s after 1st rider
- Barnabe Gahemba came on the 33rd place with 02’29s after 1st rider
The top 3 riders in this race were:
- VANDENABEELE Henri (Belgium): 2h45’56s
- PAULUS Milan (Belgium): 2h45’58s
- VAN GRIEKEN Jame (Belgium): 2h46’00s